Celebrity trivia can be fun for the whole family. We all have our favorite actors and singers.
Our Celebrity trivia questions will test how much you keep up with all of the biggest stars. See if you know anything about Beyonce or The Rock.
Ready to test your pop culture knowledge? Then check out our celebrity trivia. If you enjoy this quiz, check out our other fun ones, like Adam Sandler Trivia, Golden Globes Trivia, Academy Awards Trivia, Harry Styles Trivia, Kardashian Trivia, Will Ferrell Trivia, Birthday Trivia, Fashion Trivia or TV trivia.
Celebrity Trivia Questions
1. What Hollywood actress is Tom Holland reportedly dating?
2. Which pop star’s sons is Lady Gaga the godmother of?
3. What is the more famous name that Robin Fenty goes by?
4. What show did Ariana Grande star in with Jennette McCurdy?
5. What Jonas brothers were Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez dating when they first met and became friends?
6. What celebrity has hosted America’s Got Talent and stars in his own sketch comedy show?
7. Who is the artist that was the youngest winner of the four main Grammy categories?
8. Who was the first of the Kardashian-Jenner sisters to become a billionaire?
10. What Hollywood actor has starred in the Creed movies and Black Panther?
11. What Hollywood actor played Muhammed Ali in the 2001 movie, Ali?
12. What Friends star now currently stars in the TV show, “The Morning Show?”
13. What Hollywood actress stars in the breakout hit Netflix series, “Wednesday Addams?”
14. What pop singer and Hollywood actor recently got married after breaking off their previous engagement in 2004?
15. What Hollywood actress is Nick Jonas married to?
16. What was Elvis Presley’s middle name?
17. Who starred as Tony Stark in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
18. Who was the first host of the American television game show Jeopardy!?
19. Which actor played James Bond the most times?
20. Who is the lead singer of U2?
21. Who starred in the film “Pulp Fiction” as Vincent Vega?
22. What is Beyoncé’s full name?
23. What is the name of Kim Kardashian’s beauty company?
24. Who was the youngest person to win an Oscar?
25. What is Dwayne Johnson’s wrestling name?
26. Who starred as Forrest Gump in the 1994 movie?
27. Who was the first black woman to win an Oscar for Best Actress?
28. Which actor played Han Solo in the original Star Wars trilogy?
29. What is the name of Taylor Swift’s debut album?
30. What is the real name of Lady Gaga?
31. Which actor played the lead role in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” series?
32. Who is the “Queen of Soul”?
33. What is the birth country of Rihanna?
34. Who is known as the “King of Pop”?
35. Who starred as the Joker in the 2008 movie “The Dark Knight”?
36. Who is Oprah Winfrey’s best friend?
37. What was the last movie Paul Walker filmed before his death?
38. What is the real name of the artist known as “The Weeknd”?
39. What is the name of Elton John’s husband?
40. Who played Wolverine in the X-Men movies?
41. Which celebrity was the former mayor of Carmel, California?
42. What band was Sting the lead singer for?
43. What was Princess Diana’s maiden name?
44. Who won an Oscar for Best Actor for his role in “Dallas Buyers Club”?
45. What is the name of the character played by Johnny Depp in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” series?
46. What is the name of Justin Bieber’s wife?
47. What is the name of Miley Cyrus’ famous father?
48. Who played Neo in the “Matrix” series?
49. Who is the godmother of Dolly Parton?
50. Who played the character Rocky Balboa?
51. Who wrote the “Harry Potter” series?
52. What is the name of David Bowie’s supermodel wife?
53. Who won an Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in “The Revenant”?
54. Which actor said, “I’ll be back,” in The Terminator?
55. What is the birth name of Marilyn Monroe?
56. Who played the leading role in the “John Wick” series?
57. What is Adele’s full name?
58. Who is the narrator in the TV show “The Wonder Years”?
59. Who plays Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
60. What band was Phil Collins the lead singer for?
61. Who wrote the book “To Kill a Mockingbird”?
62. What was Muhammad Ali’s birth name?
63. Who played the role of Iron Man’s love interest, Pepper Potts, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
64. Who played Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
65. Who played Tony Soprano in “The Sopranos”?
66. What is Madonna’s full name?
67. Who is married to actress Mila Kunis?
68. Which actor plays the title character in the “Indiana Jones” series?
69. Who played the title role in the movie “Edward Scissorhands”?
70. Who is known as the “Material Girl”?
71. Who was the first black woman to host the Academy Awards (Oscars)?
72. What is the birth name of the actor known as “Ice Cube”?
73. Who played the lead role in the “Die Hard” series?
74. Which actor played Andy Dufresne in “The Shawshank Redemption”?
75. Who wrote and directed the film “Get Out”?
76. Who is married to actor Brad Pitt?
77. Who was the host of “The Daily Show” before Trevor Noah?
78. What pop singer is known as the “Princess of Pop”?
79. Who was the lead actor in the movie “The Graduate”?
80. Who wrote the hit song “Imagine”?
81. Who played the role of Luke Skywalker in the original “Star Wars” trilogy?
82. Who was the lead singer of the band Nirvana?
83. What is the name of Angelina Jolie’s famous actor father?
84. Who played the lead role in the 1980 movie “The Shining”?
85. Who directed the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy?
86. Who was the lead singer of the band Queen?
87. Who is the mother of actress Kate Hudson?
88. Who played the role of Jack Dawson in “Titanic”?
89. Who starred in the television series “Breaking Bad” as Walter White?
90. What is the name of Justin Timberlake’s wife?
91. Who wrote the book “The Great Gatsby”?
92. Who played the character Hermione Granger in the “Harry Potter” series?
93. Who played the lead role in “The Godfather”?
94. What is the name of Prince William’s wife?
95. Who played the lead role in the “Twilight” series?
97. What is the name of Drake’s son?
98. Who played Tony Stark’s personal assistant, Happy Hogan, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
99. Who is the mother of actor Ben Stiller?
100. What is the real name of the singer known as Lorde?
101. Who played the role of Wonder Woman in the 2017 film?
102. Who played the role of Black Panther in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
103. Who was the lead actress in the movie “Pretty Woman”?
104. Who wrote the theme song for the James Bond film “Skyfall”?
105. Who played the lead role in the movie “La La Land”?
106. What is the real name of actor Mark Wahlberg’s rapper alter ego?
107. Who won an Oscar for Best Actress for her role in “The Iron Lady”?
108. Who directed the movie “The Grand Budapest Hotel”?
109. Who plays the character Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
110. Who is the creator of the animated series “The Simpsons”?
111. Who played the lead role in the movie “Erin Brockovich”?
112. Who wrote the book “Gone Girl”?
113. Who played the lead role in the movie “Birdman”?
115. Who was the original drummer for The Beatles?
116. Who played Ross Geller in the sitcom “Friends”?
117. Who directed the 1994 film “Pulp Fiction”?
118. Who played Professor Snape in the “Harry Potter” series?
119. Who is the oldest Kardashian sister?
120. Who voiced Woody in the “Toy Story” series?
121. Who played the leading role in the “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider” series?
122. What was the first film directed by Steven Spielberg?
123. Who wrote and performed the song “Your Song”?
124. Who is Alec Baldwin’s famous actor brother?
125. Who played Mary Poppins in the 1964 movie?
126. Who created the television series “The Office”?
127. Who was named People’s “Sexiest Man Alive” in 2020?
128. Who played Catwoman in the 2012 film “The Dark Knight Rises”?
129. Who played the lead role in “Dirty Harry”?
130. Who directed “The Sixth Sense”?
131. Who is the father of Gwyneth Paltrow?
132. Who played the lead role in “A Beautiful Mind”?
133. Who played The Hulk in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
134. What is the birth name of Stevie Wonder?
135. Who wrote the book “1984”?
136. Who voiced Shrek in the “Shrek” series?
137. Who played Tony Stark’s father, Howard Stark, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
138. Who was the lead singer of the band The Doors?
139. Who played the lead role in “A Streetcar Named Desire”?
140. Who was the lead actor in the film “Inception”?
141. What is the birth name of the rapper known as Jay-Z?
142. Who played Tony Stark’s AI assistant, JARVIS, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
143. Who created the popular TV show “Breaking Bad”?
144. Who was the lead singer of the band The Rolling Stones?
145. Who played the character Han Solo’s son in the Star Wars sequel trilogy?
146. What was the name of Prince’s backing band?
147. Who played the character Chandler Bing in the sitcom “Friends”?
148. Who played Jack Sparrow’s father in “Pirates of the Caribbean”?
149. Who is the lead singer of the band Coldplay?
150. Who wrote the book “Brave New World”?
151. Who was the lead actor in the movie “Gladiator”?
152. Who was the lead singer of the band Led Zeppelin?
153. Who played Arwen in the “Lord of the Rings” series?
154. Who was the original host of the reality show “Survivor”?
155. What is the real name of the artist known as Prince?
156. Who played Frodo Baggins in the “Lord of the Rings” series?
157. Who played Lara Jean Covey in the “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” series?
158. Who was the original host of “The Price is Right”?
159. Who played the lead role in the movie “Fight Club”?
160. Who voiced Donkey in the “Shrek” series?
161. Who created the popular animated series “Family Guy”?
162. Who was the lead actor in the movie “Cast Away”?