These Christmas movie trivia questions and answers are sure to make your holidays festive. Most people like holiday movies for the warm-hearted feeling they give.
Our Christmas movie trivia questions will cover some of the most heartwarming seasonal films of all time. This quiz will cover classics like the Miracle on 34th Street and Elf.
It’s time for some good old holiday film fun. Enjoy these Christmas movie trivia questions. If you dig our Christmas movie trivia, check out our:
Christmas Movie Trivia
1. What movie is considered the most popular Christmas movie of all time?
2. Who voices Scrooge in the 2009 animated remake of “A Christmas Carol”?
3. In what year did the original “A Christmas Carol” film come out?
4. What is the name of the first ghost to visit Scrooge in “A Christmas Carol”?
5. Which famous actress played the role of Susan in “Miracle on 34th Street”?
6. How many Christmas wishes did Susan have in “A Miracle on 34th Street”?
7. In the 2003 Christmas comedy “Elf,” Buddy the elf leaves the North Pole and goes to New York to find who?
8. How much does the Grinch’s heart grow, causing him to return the presents to the Whos and enjoy Christmas with them?
9. What is the name of the girl who tries to befriend the Grinch?
10. How much money did the film “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” gross worldwide?
11. In what year was the animated Christmas show “Frosty the Snowman” released?
12. What other name is Jack Skellington known by in “The Nightmare Before Christmas”?
13. “The Muppet Christmas Carol” is based on a classic Christmas tale written by who?
14. What is the title of the popular Christmas romance film that debuted in 2003?
15. Who created the fictional character Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
16. What is the antagonist’s name in the “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” film?
17. Who played Santa in the film series “The Santa Clause”?
18. The 1998 film “Jack Frost” stars Michael Keaton and who else?
19. Which Christmas film featured a group of thieves known as “The Wet Bandits”?
20. Where was Kevin McCallister’s family traveling for Christmas in “Home Alone”?
21. “A Charlie Brown Christmas” was the first-ever Peanuts special. What year did it air?
22. What is the guardian angel’s name in “It’s a Wonderful Life”?
23. In which popular Christmas film is there a scene where a boy’s tongue gets frozen to a metal pole outside?
24. Who voices most of the characters in the animated Christmas film “The Polar Express”?
25. What gift does Santa give to the Hero Boy in “The Polar Express”?
26. What is the name of the 2019 Christmas film starring Emilia Clarke?
27. The famous quote “Merry Christmas, you filthy animal” comes from which Christmas movie?
28. What is the name of the 2006 Christmas romance film starring Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz?
29. What is the name of the 1954 Christmas musical starring Bing Crosby?
30. Who is the actor and comedian who starred in “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”?
31. In ‘A Christmas Carol,’ what are the names of the three ghosts?
32. In ‘The Santa Clause’, what causes Tim Allen to become Santa?
33. Name the Christmas movie that takes place in a hotel and features a song about snow.
34. Which movie features a character named Ralphie who wants a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas?
35. In ‘Love Actually’, how many different stories of love are told?
36. What is the name of the Grinch’s dog in ‘How the Grinch Stole Christmas’?
37. Name the movie where a father turns into a snowman after his passing.
38. In ‘Elf’, what is the first rule of The Code of Elves?
39. What is the real name of the character Tim Allen plays in ‘The Santa Clause’?
40. In which Christmas movie does a character run through an airport to confess love?
41. Which Christmas movie is set in a small town in Indiana in the 1940s?
42. Name the animated Christmas film about a train that takes kids to the North Pole.
43. In ‘Miracle on 34th Street’, what is the name of the department store?
44. Name the movie where a man claims to be the real Santa Claus and is put on trial.
45. In ‘Die Hard’, which building is John McClane in on Christmas Eve?
46. What is the name of Rudolph’s love interest in ‘Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer’?
47. In ‘Scrooged’, who plays the modern version of Ebenezer Scrooge?
48. In ‘Bad Santa’, what is the name of the child who befriends Willie?
49. Which movie has a character named George Bailey who wishes he had never been born?
50. In ‘Jingle All The Way’, what is the name of the toy Arnold Schwarzenegger’s character is trying to buy?
51. Which movie features a Christmas Eve party interrupted by a group of terrorists?
52. In ‘National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation’, what does Clark Griswold want to install in his house?
53. Name the movie where a character is transported to an alternate reality on Christmas Eve.
54. In ‘Home Alone 2’, where does Kevin McCallister end up after getting on the wrong plane?
55. In ‘The Holiday’, what countries do the main characters swap homes from?
56. Name the movie that revolves around a radio broadcaster who tells a story on Christmas Eve.
57. In ‘Elf’, what does Buddy the Elf put on his spaghetti?
58. What is the name of the town in ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’?
59. In ‘A Christmas Carol’, who is Scrooge’s deceased business partner?
60. In ‘Home Alone’, what are the names of the two burglars?
61. Which Christmas movie features a family’s chaotic trip to Colorado?