These Presidents Day Trivia Questions will quiz you on everything about U.S. Presidents. America has a history of many interesting and unique leaders.
Our President’s Day trivia questions cover many great history makers who held the office. You might be surprised by a lot of these answers.
Are you ready to prove how much you know about American presidents? Then enjoy our President’s Day trivia. If you like our President’s Day trivia, check out our Groundhog Day, black history, Valentine’s Day and February trivia.
Presidents Day Trivia Questions
1. Presidents Day became a celebration in honor of which U.S. President?
2. What date was Presidents Day originally celebrated?
3. In which year was the first Presidents Day celebrated?
4. In what year was the date for Presidents Day changed?
5. Since the date for Presidents Day was changed, which day of the week in February does the holiday now fall on?
6. Which U.S. President is credited with establishing Presidents Day?
7. What other name is Presidents Day often called?
8. What other famous U.S. President has a birthday in February and is honored on Presidents Day?
9. Two of the signatures on the Declaration of Independence were from men who would later become U.S. Presidents. Those two men were Thomas Jefferson and who else?
10. What date does Inauguration Day fall on in America?
11. As of 2022, how many Presidential Inaugurations have there been?
12. Which U.S. President served more than two terms in office?
13. Who was the first President elected who was born in Hawaii?
14. Which President was the first to be born a U.S. citizen?
15. The Uniform Monday Holiday Act made Presidents Day a national holiday after it was passed in which year?
16. Who was the first President to be born in a state that was not one of the original 13 states?
17. Who was the only U.S. President to be unanimously elected?
18. What popular children’s toy is named after Abraham Lincoln?
19. Who was the first President to be inaugurated in Washington, D.C.?
20. Who was the only U.S. President to be elected for two non-consecutive terms?
21. Which U.S. President gave an infamous speech with the line “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country”?
22. Who was the only U.S. President who didn’t represent any political party?
23. Which president served in World War I and World War II?
24. How many U.S. presidents have had the first name James?
25. Which president was never married?
26. Which U.S. President was the first to be photographed after his inauguration ceremony?
27. How many U.S. Presidents were an only child?
28. Who was the first President to be elected in the 21st century?
29. Which U.S. President was the first to be impeached?
Related: Facts About Presidents Day 2023