Medicine has revealed to us interesting and fascinating things about the human body. These medical trivia questions and answers will sharpen your mind on organs and so much more.
Are you studying to be a doctor or preparing to be a nurse? You and a few classmates can use these questions and answers for a fun medical trivia game night.
Even if you’re not studying to be a doctor and nurse, it can be fun learning about the body. You might know more about it than you think. Find out by trying our medical trivia.
More trivia: Math Trivia Questions And Answers (2022)
Fun Medical Trivia Questions
1. Which is the longest and largest bone in the body?
The femur (Thigh bone)
2. What is a keloid?
An overgrowth of scar tissue
3. What is medicine?
The science of diagnosing and preventing disease
4. What is a high-density lipoprotein known as?
5. How is the zygote formed?
It’s formed by the fusion of the sperm and egg and is known as fertilization.
6. What is a zoonotic disease?
A disease that can get transmitted from animals to humans
7. What is histology?
The study of tissues
8. What is bromodosis the medical term for?
9. What is the blockage of arteries in the lungs called?
10. What is malabsorption?
Difficulty in digesting and absorbing nutrients from food.
11. What is meant by Cholecystectomy?
It is the process of the removal of the gall bladder from the body.
12. What are endothelial cells?
Cells that line internal cavities, including blood vessels and glands.
13. The four main types of tissues in the body are what?
Lining cells (Epithelia), muscle tissues, nervous tissues, and connective tissues.
14. What are organs?
A structured group of cells with specific functions.
15. What are blood cells shaped like?
16. What disease is due to improper use or production of insulin?
17. How many muscles does the human body have?
18. What organ does a nephrologist specialize in?
19. What does HIV and AIDS?
Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
20. What blood type is a universal donor?
21. What organ does Hepatitis A negatively affect?
22. What diseases do the DTaP vaccines protect against?
Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis
23. Who is considered the Father of Medicine?
24. What is the metacarpal?
The intermediate part of the hand
25. What is anosmia?
A loss of the sense of smell