These 1920s trivia questions will test your knowledge of this roaring decade. A lot of things happened during this time period.
Our 1920s trivia will go over the interesting history of this decade. Find out who the President of the United States was and other facts.
1. What outbreak occurred on Ellis Island in 1921?
2. What book did F. Scott Fitzgerald publish in 1925?
3. In 1922, what country did Russia form?
4. Who was the first woman to make a transatlantic flight in 1928?
5. What three individuals were presidents during the Roaring 20s?
6. In 1929, Charles Leiper Grigg invented what popular soft drink?
7. What route that runs between Chicago and Los Angles was invented in 1926?
8. In 1920, what did the 19th Amendment grant?
9. What popular cartoon sailorman was created in 1929 by Chrisler Segar?
10. What genre of music was popular in the 1920s?
11. What popular baseball player had a candy bar named after him in the 1920s?
12. What work schedule was instituted in 1926 by the Ford Company and eventually became standard practice in the US?
13. What magazine started being published in 1922 by Lila Bell and DeWitt Wallace begin?
14. The 1920s were called The Roaring Twenties because it was a period of what?
We hope you enjoyed these quiz questions on the 1920s. Feel free to have fun with all our other trivia questions with your friends and family.