These Charlie Brown Christmas trivia questions and answers will bring up loads of nostalgic feelings. Many of you probably grew up watching this special as a kid.
Our Charlie Brown Christmas quiz questions will test how much you remember about this holiday special. See if you remember which network it first aired on and more.
Charlie Brown Christmas trivia questions
1. In what year did A Charlie Brown Christmas special air?
2. On which television network did A Charlie Brown Christmas special first air?
3. Who created the soundtrack for A Charlie Brown Christmas special?
4. Which company sponsored A Charlie Brown Christmas?
5. What is the Peanut gang doing at the beginning of the episode?
6. Which character makes a dirt-covered snowman during the episode?
7. Who is the director of the Christmas play?
8. Who gets the role of the Virgin Mother Mary in the Christmas play?
9. Who lands the role of Joseph in the Christmas play?
10. What role does Lucy want in the Christmas play?
11. Who played the role of the shepherd in the Christmas play?
12. Which character gets the role of the Inn Keeper in the Christmas play?
13. What are the names of the twins who perform the dance routine during the Christmas play?
3 and 4
14. What role in the Christmas play did Snoopy have?
Playing the animals
15. Who does Charlie Brown pay for psychiatric help in the episode?
16. How much does Charlie Brown pay for psychiatric help?
17. What does Charlie Brown claim to have during his session with Lucy?
18. Pantophobia is the fear of what?
19. Who catches snowflakes on his tongue and proclaims they “need sugar”?
20. Lucy says that the best snowflakes are in which month?
21. What does Lucy want for Christmas?
22. What does Sally ask Santa for in her Christmas letter?
23. Which character said the classic line, “Ahhhh, I’ve been kissed by a dog!”?
24. Which character in Charlie Brown plays the piano for the Christmas play?
25. What song does Schroeder play on the piano for the Christmas play?
26. Who asks Schroeder to play “Jingle Bells”?
27. When Charlie Brown asks if anyone knows what Christmas is about, Linus recites the Gospel of who?
28. What did Linus claim he’d make his blanket into when he got older?
29. Who claims he didn’t know they still made wooden Christmas trees?
30. Who chose the small and scrawny Christmas tree at the lot?
31. Who won first place in the Christmas light decorating contest?
32. What color ornament does Charlie Brown put on the small tree, which ends up weighing it down?
33. What did the gang do to the small Christmas tree in the episode?
34. Where did the Peanuts gang get the lights to decorate the Christmas tree?
From Snoopy’s doghouse
35. At the end of the episode, which characters hum and then sing the song “Hark, the Herald Angels Sing”?
All of them