These geography trivia questions and answers can help you learn all about the world around you. There are so many interesting countries, cities, lands, and oceans on this planet.
Our geography trivia questions will teach you about some of the most unique places. See if you know the tallest mountain in the world and other fun facts.
Are you ready to prove how much you know about our planet? Then check out this geography trivia. If you like this geography trivia, you might enjoy our World Trivia, Ocean Trivia, USA Trivia, Chicago Trivia, Nature Trivia, Boston Trivia, Space Trivia, Travel Trivia, Country Trivia, National Park Trivia.
Geography Trivia Questions
1. Where is the location of the tallest mountain in the world?
2. What mountain is the tallest in the world?
3. What is the hottest continent on Earth?
4. What two oceans is the United States located between?
5. What is the smallest country in the world?
Related: Science trivia questions
6. What city is the Hollywood sign located in?
7. What is the capital of Vietnam?
8. Where is the Leaning Tower of Pisa located?
9. What is the capital of Jamaica?
10. Where is the largest freshwater lake in the world?
11. According to Weather.com, what is the coldest inhabited area in the world?
12. What is the capital of Australia?
13. What percentage of the Earth’s population lives in the Northern Hemisphere?
14. What state in the US has more people than the whole country of Canada?
15. How many time zones does Russia span?
16. What African country is located within South Africa?
17. What country has more ancient pyramids than Egypt?
18. What place has more caves than any other place in the world?
19. What major city is a part of two continents?
20. What is the largest desert in the world?