Road trips, while fun, can sometimes feel long and boring. These 40 road trip trivia questions and answers will entertain you during those long drives
Find out about the place with the longest coastline. Learn how many countries there are to travel to in the world. Our road trip trivia will provide some random facts on traveling and other interesting things.
By the time you’re done with them, maybe a half hour or an hour of your drive will have passed. Are you ready to prove how much knowledge you have about trips on the road? Here are 85 road trip trivia questions and answers on your next long ride.
Road Trip Trivia Questions And Answers
1. What is the only country in the world that doesn’t have any traffic lights in the capital city?
2. What is the name of the Dutch village that has no cars at all?
3. What was the first government-funded road in America?
4. According to Guinness World Record, what country holds the record for the longest driven journey?
5. How many years old is the planet Earth?
6. How many countries are there in the world?
7. What is the longest river in Africa?
8. What ocean is the Great Barrier Reef located in?
9. What is the name of the supercontinent that incorporated all the land mass on Earth before it split?
10. Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
11. Which continent is known as the “flattest continent”?
12. In which U.S. state is the Grand Canyon National Park located?
13. What is the longest river in the world?
14. What is the name of the Roman God of war?
15. Which land animal has the largest mouth?
16. How many people in the world use ASL to communicate?
17. Which country has the second highest population in the world?
18. In which country did the Olympic games originate?
19. Which country is known as the Earth’s “biodiversity champion”?
20. What is the longest bone in the human body?
21. What is the smallest bone in the human body?
22. What is the largest type of tree in the world?
23. Which German pianist is considered the greatest composer who ever lived?
24. Which country invented ice cream?
25. Which country has the first records of makeup being used?
26. How many feet high is Mt. Everest?
27. Which animal has no brain or nervous tissue at all in its body?
28. What is the largest island in the Hawaiian island chain?
29. What is the world’s largest ocean?
30. What is the world’s smallest ocean?
31. Which U.S state is known as “bear country”?
32. Which animal has the strongest bite of any animal?
33. How many U.S. states have a name that starts with the letter “M”?
34. Which country experiences the most hurricanes each year?
35. Who invented penicillin?
36. What country invented Opera?
37. What is the national animal of Scotland?
38. What is the highest-selling book series of all time?
39. What is the longest road in the world?
40. In what country was the wristwatch first invented?
Other interesting trivia:
- Winter Trivia Questions And Answers (2022)
- 65 College Football Trivia Questions And Answers
- 70 Grey’s Anatomy Trivia Questions And Answers
- 65 Labor Day Trivia Questions And Answers
- 65 Stranger Things Trivia Questions And Answers
- 52 Pop Culture Trivia Questions And Answers